So, this is my first ever giveaway, and I wanted to give away something that I really love and that I actually use myself with my kids. This Flip-Top Snack Cup is made by Oxo Tot, the makers of Oxo Good Grips. They make innovative tools and gadgets for the home, and as someone who’s a fan of tools and gadgets for the kitchen, and helping to make life easier for busy mums and dads, this is a brand that’s right up my street. Whoop!
I am giving away 5 Flip-Top Snack Cups – see photo. I love the bright and funky colours, and my daughter loves the cup’s wide opening, which ensures she can reach her snacks easily. She likes her Snack Cup filled with blueberries and grapes, mini rice cakes and satsuma segments and she loves being able to open and close the lid herself. With its non-slip grips and a lid that stays attached, this is the perfect little container for toddler snacks!
Please comment on this post, telling me what your little one’s favourite on-the-go snacks are. To be in with a chance of winning a Snack Cup, you have to a) follow @onehandedcook on Twitter AND b) RT my tweet about the giveaway!
27.11.12 THE ENTRY DEADLINE HAS PASSED – THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES AND THE WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY!
The small print:
1. Entry in to the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
2. The prize draw is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who follows the @onehandedcook Twitter account AND retweets the tweet about the prize draw referencing the prize of an Oxo Tots Flip-Top Snack Cup.
3. The competition starts at 10pm UK time on Wednesday 21st November 2012 and ends at 09:00am on the 27th November 2012.
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
5. One entry per person.
6. The prize is one Oxo Tots Flip-Top Snack Cup.
7. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative.
8. The draw will be made by random selection within seven days of the competition ending and the prize posted to the winner’s home address within 30 days.
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter if they have won.
10. If a response is not received by the winner within 30 days they will forfeit their right to the prize.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Users.